Hillary's worst nightmare -- Re: Garnier Fructis strikes again - was Re: Hillary Clinton Says Epstein Assassination Was To 'Manage Anxiety'

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Jul 1 22:15:27 PDT 2020

<Following narrated with thick Russian accent.>

Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare just struck the Earth like a Death Star on meth just hit by one of those "flashing GIFS and they're on the dark web and nobody can find them but they keep reappearing"

- and this time it's not even Putin, it's ...

<drumroll and ominous muzak please> ...

... the -entire- Russian population - or at least, ~72% of Russians by referendum voting to allow Putin to run as president until - - 2036 - Yeah Baby, oh I'm -so- falling over you..

So Clinton's last hope for Mark "Dumb Furks" Zuckerberg as president, at least in the "near" future, are dàschun on the rocks-ski :D

Oddly, Clinton only believes in Satan and Durham, and not God ... go figure..  and so she's been rocked to the core by this Russian constitutional changes soon to be law including "inclusion in “a belief in God” named as one of Russia’s traditional values".  Reports are that Clinton's DUMB bunker is rapidly freezing over as we speak.

      Putin emphasized this appeal to "traditional values" in a Tuesday television address, saying “We’re voting for the country that we’re working for and that we want to hand down to our children and grandchildren.”

      He urged Russians to support what he described as a constitution ensuring—
          "stability, security and prosperity."

And Russia got a ~60% turnout at their referendum, in the face of the COVID scare!  Go Russkies ;)

   President For Life? Russian Voters Grant Putin Ability To Rule Until 2036
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/stability-security-prosperity-exit-poll-shows-landslide-yes-vote-paving-way-putins

In non-Soviet Russia, computer communicate -you-!