Assange Superseding Indictment

таракан cryptoanalyzers at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:38:35 PDT 2020

> if governmetn agents spy, steal, torture, kill and the like they can't then object when they are treated in the same way.
>
> > >     take for instance cops and soldiers, who are nothing but govcorp's hitmen. Those people can't complain if they are exterminated like they deserve to be.
> > >

> > I generally agree, although I'm not so bloodthirsty about it ;)
>
> well strictly speaking they should be given the chance to surrender and pay for the damage they caused. And if they don't...

There's a territory where such things can be debated everyday in real conditions, it's the D.N.R (DPR in English).
In that territory, no such words as yours are used for nothing because they mean exactly what they mean.
Yes, vengeance - vendetta - against such Gov agents (funded and trained by the CIA),  as you described, is there every day and shared among most - if not all - of the population.

Frankly speaking, there's nothing romantic - as you could have expected - and just plain and endless Gore and Horror ( at least in the 'conflict' zones )  in such a way that it ended becoming almost comical.

I've never been in the USA (fortunately) but I am sure that the police and security forces there are extremely dangerous, over-weaponized, unpredictable and frankly speaking they seem to have 'a licence to kill' whoever they like (or more precisely whoever they dislike). I wouldn't want to go there because what happens if you are forced to fight such police ?

Whatever, there are no fights without an army - it's just called a massacre.