Techno-idiocy

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 30 14:35:25 PST 2020

"So whole-hearted is the modern faith in technological idols that (despite all the lessons of mechanized warfare) it is impossible to discover in the popular thinking of our time any trace of the ancient and profoundly realistic doctrine of hubris and inevitable nemesis. There is a very general belief that, where gadgets are concerned, we can get something for nothing can enjoy all the advantages of an elaborate, top-heavy and constantly advancing technology without having to
pay for them by any compensating disadvantages."

a. huxley