Psychonauts Tripping to Santa Cruz, Oakland, Denver

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Jan 30 07:52:51 PST 2020

On 1/29/20 10:45 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/santa-cruz-decriminalizes-psychedelic-mushrooms/story
> https://abcnews.go.com/Health/johns-hopkins-university-announces-center-psychedelic-research/story
> http://www.decrimca.org/
>
> "cultures around the world have long respected entheogenic plants and
> fungi for providing healing, knowledge, creativity and spiritual
> connection with nature"
> "acknowledging the impact that the war on drugs has had on communities
> while at the same time giving people the liberty to choose how to
> address their medical needs, providing a potent tool to address issues
> like PTSD, addiction, and depression"
>
> Who got dibs on rayz 1968 pink couch...

This is what you get for reading MSM "news". All the 'law' did was
allegedly put 'ethnogenic' buzz material at the bottom of the PD's
priorites list.

Yeah... unhunh... Prop K (now moot) did that for pot, and the oversight
commission, which NEVER met or achieved a quorum, was full of Cops.

Don't believe the bullshit. This is a GODSEND for the already
over-staffed SCPD, who will be able to market every freakout (lots of
them everyday especially at the end of the month when whatever it is
that keeps them calm runs out) to the FEARFUL COMPUTER INDUSTRY
PSEUDO-GENTRY being attracted to this CLIPJOINT for idiots who think
they have money because their credit cards still work, as a threat
(their vacuum-brained 'trophy wives' and high-heeled 'administrative
assistant's fear of anything that doesn't look like a potted plant) that
keeps the Police, Pseudo-pigs, and quasi-cops infesting the public
street downtown shopping mall as a very expensive 'private patrol' in
paychecks because those spun huns need to be patrolled and
controlled.... along with the massive number of urban Junkies,
Crackhead, and Methheads attracted to ScruzLoose because they can be
ripoff skanks and strong arm panhandle people, including less-vicious
homeless people and the huge number of displaced-to-doorways local
seniors, without the risk of ending up dead in an alley in short
order... Usually. Then they meet me. It goes badly for them.

You should come live at this socio-cultural shithole where 'weird' means
'acting out' for an SSI check housing and benefits, and people who want
to actually work and be part of a (no longer existent) community get run
off as a fern-bar-binge-drinking-party-night threat to all those UCSC
students vying for low-wage no bennies part time jobs, so they can treat
you to an 'It's not my pleasure to serve you' shopping 'experience'.

Rr