Michael Flynn discovers 1st in America: lawyers "betrayed" him (SHAWK!)

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Jan 29 17:53:46 PST 2020

>From the "Consequences for literally failing to lie for the USA
public prosecution" dept.

Imagine our SHAWK, SHAWK I tell ya!

  Flynn's Defense Files Motion Saying His Former
  Legal Team "Betrayed Him"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flynns-defense-files-motion-saying-his-former-legal-team-betrayed-him

    Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn ... denied that he
    lied to the FBI during the White House meeting with then FBI
    Special Agent Peter Strzok and FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka. The
    meeting was set up by now fired FBI Director James Comey and
    then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was also fired for lying
    to Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s investigators. Strzok was
    fired by the FBI for his actions during the Russia investigation.

    “... nor do I remember if we discussed the details of a UN vote on
    Israel.”

    Powell said prosecutors reversed course on their decision to not
    push for jail time for Flynn in early January because she said,
    her client “refused to lie for the prosecution” in the Rafiekian
    case.