Opinion: Are universities morphing into Orwellian states?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Jan 28 17:22:56 PST 2020

On 1/28/20 5:00 PM, Douglas Lucas wrote:
> "The Micro Surveillance and Micromanagement of the New College Student"
> by Gerry Bello
> https://www.mockingbirdpaper.com/content/micro-surveillance-and-micromanagement-new-college-student

Just getting them used to working in the corporatist social panopticon.

They're willing and loyal subjects ... By the time an American is done
with high school they are prepared to take their place as a mindless
peer-reviewed narrowly-focused-on-THEMSELVES automaton in the murder
machine. writing papers about how to turn students into mindless
peer-reviewed narrowly-focused-on-THEMSELVES automatons for a living,
for lots of money, while the guy who picks the food to keep them alive
lives in a box in a field.

I look forward to the time the people in those 'boxes' have a little
'fun' on a "Night of the Long Machetes".

But I suspect the mindless peer-reviewed narrowly-focused-on-THEMSELVES
automatons will simply snuff themselves. When I worked as a clean up guy
for a UC student-manned coffee shop a decade ago every single one of the
Baristas had at least one friend, sometimes more, who killed themselves.

Sick culture... It's NOT education it's INDOCTRINATION that goes against
the grain of survival itself.

As Gurdjieff's mama told him on her death bed, if you can't do anything
unique, just stay in school.

Skool iz 4 LUZERS.

Rr