The Daily Beast: Up Against the Coronavirus, China's Surveillance State Has Failed

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Jan 28 09:58:43 PST 2020

On 1/27/20 11:21 PM, jim bell wrote:
> The Daily Beast: Up Against the Coronavirus, China's Surveillance
> State Has Failed.
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/up-against-the-coronavirus-chinas-surveillance-state-has-failed?source=world&via=rss

HAHAHA! "Surveillance State" HAHAHA. One day I'm going to attempt to buy
a candybar at the store with my Retirement bennies 'credit card' and the
cashier is going to tell me the transaction was declined because my
doctor said I can't have that. FUCK YOU AND SHOVE "CHINA SURVEILLANCE"
UP YOUR LIBERTARD XENOPHOBIC FASCIST ASS PARANOID LUZER

Bring out your dead! ... Bring out your dead! ... to read a debunking of
media-pandered fear of China intended to replace a JUST-LOST 'trade
war', in an attempt to damage China's economy by other means. DO NOT
BELIEVE one word in the WESTERN MEDIA about this, idiot.

"The claim that "we are now faced with the most virulent virus epidemic
the world has ever seen" and that the new coronavirus is 8x as
infectious as SARS is completely untrue. Even if the R0 were 3.8 that
would be nowhere near a record.

Here is some context w/ a range of R0s:"
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/01/the-coronavirus-no-need-to-panic.html

Ps... The common cold is a corona virus. Lookitup.

In regard to the western "Media" and the "Douma poison gassing", The
Soleimani Assassination, The WHOOHOO Flu...

"...Kafkaesque events and situations, bizarre or ludicrous, leaving the
individual powerless to understand, let alone to influence what is
happening..." https://www.greanvillepost.com/2020/01/28/the-power-of-myth/

Also see what Theodore Roszak said about the "Rule of 'Experts', aka
Technocracy...

"In the technocracy, nothing is any longer small or simple or readily
apparent to the non-technical man. Instead, the scale and intricacy of
all human activities—political, economic, cultural—transcends the
competence of the amateurish citizen and inexorably demands the
attention of specially trained experts.

Further, around this central core of experts who deal with large-scale
public necessities, there grows up a circle of subsidiary experts who,
attending on the general social prestige of technical skill in the
technocracy, assume authoritative influence over even the most seemingly
personal aspects of life: sexual behavior, child-rearing, mental health,
recreation, etc.

In the technocracy everything aspires to become purely technical, the
subject of professional attention. The technocracy is therefore the
regime of experts—or of those who can employ the experts.

Among its key institutions we find the "think-tank," in which is housed
a multi-billion-dollar brainstorming industry that seeks to anticipate
and integrate into the social planning quite simply everything on the
scene. Thus, even before the general public has become fully aware of
new developments, the technocracy has doped them out and laid its plans
for adopting or rejecting, promoting or disparaging. 3

Within such a society, the citizen, confronted by bewildering bigness
and complexity, finds it necessary to defer on all matters to those who
know better. Indeed, it would be a violation of reason to do
otherwise..." ~Theodore Roszak, Making of a Counterculture

Stupid, Technocrat-worshipping Fear-Programed Knee-Jerking idiots...

Rr