The Next Political System

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:02:31 PST 2020

To understand the next political system requires understanding why the
previous one has failed.

https://nitter.net/AndrewHClark/status/1221824515740708866
NEW POLL: On virtually every big indicator Americans say things are
better today than they were at the end of the Obama-Biden presidency.
Economy is better (+22 points), country is more secure (+18 points),
the military is stronger (+15 points), streets are safer (+9
points)...

.

I leave you with this quote: “Only three people have ever really
understood the Schleswig-Holstein business—the Prince Consort, who is
dead—a German professor, who has gone mad—and I, who have forgotten
all about it."