[PEACE] Proof - the "liberation" of Libya had nothing to with oil - Re: CIA agents sell 20 tonnes of plastic explosive to Libya, nearly decade before discotheque bombing

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Jan 22 14:42:18 PST 2020

Finally, proof that NATO's "liberation" of Libya had nothing to with
oil - what were we even thinking?

  US Informs Haftar: Resume Libya's Blocked Oil Exports "Immediately"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/us-informs-haftar-resume-libyas-oil-operations-immediately

    Days after Benghazi-based General Khalifa Haftar and his rebel
    LNA forces blocked all oil under their control from leaving
    Libyan ports (the LNA currently controls territory which includes
    some 90% of the nation's oil facilities), the United States has
    demanded the immediate resumption of oil exports.

  Rome Voices Concern Over Suspension of Oil Production in Libya
  https://sputniknews.com/world/202001221078097939-rome-voices-concern-over-suspension-of-oil-production-in-libya/

    "Italy is deeply concerned about the actions that lead to
    interruption of oil production and the work of oil terminals in
    Libya.