Mark Zuckerberg (literally, actually) desperate to cash out his FaceBook shares - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Will Jackson wcameronjackson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:05:43 PST 2020

Interesting, I suppose we'll see if LenddoEFL becomes a facebook property,
or if their IP ends up in facebook's custody.

I admit it's compelling, and if it is a sort of capital jailbreak / social
score coup de grace masked as intra-elite squabbling it should be received
as a message on the order of the Epstein murder or great recession bailouts.

Lenddo and the Omidyar Network put a real twist on things, bringing,
presumably, tons of capital and power to the fight, and I'm beginning to
think the little guys (unheard-of chat client, social media, or as a friend
said "losers sue winner for winning") are there just to get standing.

Please update this thread with any news.

Best,
Will