Moar war porn -- Re: War porn and China Dark Side of the Moon mission - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun Jan 19 00:13:15 PST 2020

Russia's awesome, unmatched Ka-52 chopper struts its stuff - in non
soviet Russia, "if got you it, flaunt you!"

   Alligator in the sky: Russian combat helicopter
   performs insane stunts (VIDEO)
   https://www.rt.com/russia/478590-russian-ka52-helicopter-stunts/

D d d direct:
https://tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/202011876-Eo6pL.html/player/