Mark Zuckerberg (literally, actually) desperate to cash out his FaceBook shares - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 18 18:07:33 PST 2020

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 02:18:47PM -0500, Will Jackson wrote:
> Presumably this is what you're referencing:
> https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-lawsuit-zuckerberg-cede-control-stake-2020-1
>

> "Four tech firms — two of which are now defunct — are suing Facebook on
> antitrust grounds and demanding that Mark Zuckerberg give up control of the
> company."
>
> "The four companies are Circl, an online marketplace and social network;
> Beehive Biometric, an identity-verification firm; Reveal Chat, a chat app;
> and Lenddo, a financial-services provider."
>
> I'm having trouble connecting the dots to Zuck himself, as these (in some
> cases erstwhile) CEOs don't actually seem to know him. I admit your premise
> is plausible, but not sure if we can get from A to B without more info on
> each of these VC pits, their backers & C-suite. This would be helpful to
> that end, if anyone has access: https://www.law360.com/articles/1235382
>
> Interestingly, Beehive Biometric was partly run by Mary Haskett who is now
> CEO of a different biometric startup titled Blink Identity. From their
> website: "With decades of experience developing identity systems for
> enterprises in high-risk environments, Blink Identity’s biometric matching
> system utilizes military-grade technology to reliably identify people at
> full walking speed in any lighting condition." Their solution (facial
> recognition) reconfigures military tech for stadiums, stateside. Would be
> good business if they can convince your average sports fan to link their
> season ticket purchase to a biometric profile. From what I can find,
> Beehive was doing something similar.
>
> So what the fuck does that have to do with facebook?
>
> Another weird bit is that Lenddo is an Omidyar property, one which some of
> you may remember as the US's private-sector counterpart to China's "Social
> Credit Score," where a credit score for an individual is determined by many
> factors, including social media presence. I use "private-sector" here
> loosely, it's intimately linked with USAID
> <https://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/15396/External_Overview_-_Development_Innovation_Ventures_DIV.pdf>
> (and thus CIA) and is a way of scooping up another billion people into the
> global financial markets. In NGO language: Lenddo and EFL Team Up to Lead
> Financial Inclusion Revolution
> <https://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14806664.htm>. That's a press
> release announcing their merger with another USAID-backed "global company
> that provides psychometric assessments for largely unbanked people," titled
> EFL. EFL was born at Harvard before incorporating in the Phillipines (both
> founders American) and is headquartered in Singapore - any red flags yet?
> But this is all a big digression.
> <https://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14806664.htm>

Ahh, biometric laced social credit scores for the West of course!

You see, that's exactly another "hard to pull off without severe
public backlash" trick - FaceBook instituting biometric IDs and
social credit scores.

A nice clean "loss" for FaceBook, in court, would "clean that slate,
firetruckers."

FaceBook is absolutely -loaded- with QE4 fueled share price capex,
and Zuckerberg owns so much he cannot cash out without seriously
disrupting FaceBook's share price.

Deals (biometrics, social credit scores) which go against the public
interest, are at the least annoying to do so publicly.

But having this court case, FaceBook can appear to be given a slap on
the wrist (say, paying out $20 billion to these schmucks who are
running this sham court case) so that Zuckerberg can cash out (say
$300 billion out of his $380 billion in shareholding), and FaceBook
is "forced" to "work with" these Chinese style social credit score
companies as another "slap on the wrist".

  Every body Pump. Every body Dump.
  Everybody furking a-round the courts.

> Again, is Facebook even remotely involved with these markets? Has Lenddo
> been muscled out of some contract that we just don't know about? From what
> I remember internet.org crashed and burned, and private banking wasn't even
> the point! I suppose private banking isn't really the point of LenddoEFL
> either, as once they are a financial institution with up to 1b customers
> they'll be in the god-tier of financial institutions, repackaging their
> debts and assets into all sorts of new tradable instruments, and of course,
> they'll be much too big to fail. Besides, think of the poor peasants you'll
> be hurting by not bailing out their loansharks!
>
> I don't care about the other two frankly, probably just trying to recoup
> some losses.
>
> I probably got some of the details here wrong but you get the gist: two of
> these companies seem to be complaining that facebook has monopolized social
> and biometric data collection. Not only does this seem manifestly untrue it
> seems difficult to provide even a lick of evidence for the latter.

That's your first hint that this is a sham court case.

> Something's fishy but I'm not totally buying the Zuck fortune exfiltration
> story. I guess I understand why LenddoEFL wants in to facebook's walled
> garden, but their status as basically a front for USAID / CIA "development"
> ops in areas beyond (or just within) facebook's grasp makes me wonder why
> they want access to facebook's market-share. Are there that many unbanked
> facebook users?
>
> more evidence please

"CIA development ops" - well, well, well - so try this for size: the
CIA wants FaceBook to expand their ID to include biometrics, and then
social credit scores.  Imagine that being a public contract.

How can that be achieved "under fig leaf" of some sort - well, the
authority of the courts is pretty 'clandestine' for the average
sheeple, and while we're at it, Zuckerberg asks for a little help to
exfiltrate his mullah - so this "Zuckerberg must sell all his shares"
is "senselessly" tacked onto the court case.

Brilliant plan if you ask me ... as long as too many folks don't find
out <snort>