WIRED: Dirty Money and Bad Science at MIT's Media Lab

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Thu Jan 16 22:48:39 PST 2020

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 05:25:34AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> WIRED: Dirty Money and Bad Science at MIT's Media Lab.
> https://www.wired.com/story/dirty-money-and-bad-science-at-mits-media-lab
> Jim Bell, MIT, Class of 1980.

You see there's clean money, and then there's dirty money.

MIT took dirty money.

That's 'cause they had time, and suitably old sponges, to clean that
dirty money.

All others were like "meh, too much work to clean, and besides, we're
clean outta 14 year old sponges - we been wiping the smiles off o' so
many conservatives for the last 3 decades, see?  Just keep your dirty
money already!"