WIRED: Dirty Money and Bad Science at MIT's Media Lab

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 16 22:35:50 PST 2020

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 05:25:34 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> WIRED: Dirty Money and Bad Science at MIT's Media Lab.
> https://www.wired.com/story/dirty-money-and-bad-science-at-mits-media-lab
> Jim Bell, MIT, Class of 1980.

	notice that MIT is a handmaiden of the US military since the time they worked on  arpadarpanet and way before. The reason why MIT is a cesspool is because it's an important accomplice of the industrial-military-complex (which doesn't exist according to randroids)

	But notice that the fact that the MIT is part of the MIC is NOT something that the typical US nazi sees as 'moraly' bad. Au contraire. MIT is a Great Patriotic Institution as long as they are creating tools to more efficiently murder brown children, to increase goldman-sachs' profits.

	The Real Problem is that one of their accomplices didn't fully conform to the dictates of the puritan rulers of the universe (rulers of which epstein was actually one...)

	"the value the cost in misogyny, exclusion and disrespect toward the women who work and study there because of Epstein’s visits"

	H I L A R I O U S - 'myisogyny'!!! what a terrible problem!!!!!

	wired is just another outlet for US puritan garbage, aligned with the 'left' wing of the pentagon who murder children while hysterically screaming about 'misogyny'. What a surprise...