Stop Breaking Proper Fucking Email Threading

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Jan 16 09:08:20 PST 2020

On 1/16/20 8:55 AM, \0xDynamite wrote:
> Now that you've (we've?) got all of our pent-up aggressions about each
> other out, I'd like to point out that the Plan is already here.  Yes,
> the Plan.
>
> The Plan.

Plan 9 From Outer Space?

(originally 'Grave Robbers From Outer Space')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln7WF78PolA

Or maybe this plan posted by a friend (with location identification X-ed)?

"A message to the poor, homeless and workingclass on the verge of
houselessness in XXX California, or anywhere else the non-affluent
citizens of the US are being threatened.

I was just talking to Shitty Council member XXX about Rote Flora. A
longstanding movie theater squat in Hamburg Germany that developed a
whole community, a neighborhood, around it. The police came to evict
them a few years ago, but that's NOT what happened. 😎🏴‍☠️
https://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/73176327509

Here's the 'thing'... Your "nonviolence", singing songs, and sign
waving, will NOT stop militarized SWAT teams with armored cars and M-16s
from evicting poor Oakland mothers with children into the streets in the
winter cold
<https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2020/01/moms-4-housing-oakland-housing-crisis-arrests-alameda-county-police-riot-gear/>.
But fighting back does.

Just mentioning that terrorizes the local allegedly 'progressive
liberal' authorities, as can be seen by their response to yours truly
when I suggested something as simple as destroying their
vehicles-of-mass-destruction as a response to the destruction of [a
local houseless] Camp... They want us to think Resistance is, by it's
very nature, Terrorism. How Orwellian... and if 50 people a day sang
that RESISTANCE "song", they MIGHT think it's a movement... Some hippie
folksinger said that in the 60s. If you can't do it you are wasting your
time and effort and WILL lose.

Ps. They're about to tear down a large chunk of XXX to build Urban
Commuter Housing, without any low-income or workforce housing to match.
What ARE you gonna do about it?

🔥 Hint. In Hamburg, the flower is STILL Red"
https://old.squat.net/en/news/hamburg110710.html