"Certain Unflattering Truths" about the scumbag-infested "data analytics" industry

lolwut lolwut9001 at cock.li
Wed Jan 15 13:00:22 PST 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: cypherpunks [mailto:cypherpunks-bounces at lists.cpunks.org] On Behalf Of Razer
Sent: Wednesday, 15 January, 2020 11:27 AM
To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org
Subject: "Certain Unflattering Truths" about the scumbag-infested "data analytics" industry

[snip]

> ... The strongest ethical concerns in Uncanny Valley are voiced not by Wiener but by her activist ex-hookup, who seems to delight in mansplaining the moral quandaries of Wiener’s job to her.

[snip]

I was reading it until about three-quarters from the end, when I encountered the paragraph with this sentence, at which point I lost interest. Do you really expect anyone to take seriously an article which uses the word "mansplaining" in a non-ironic manner? This is as bad as Zenaan posting stuff from the Daily Stormer...