Human Rights misnomers - Marxist communists - agreements/ contracts

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 14 21:50:41 PST 2020

On 2020-01-15 10:04, Douglas Lucas wrote:
> You can try to block all that and divvy it up into privatized parcels
> with biz deals and right-wing verbiage, but reality doesn't care. Mortal
> bodies die eventually, experience itself is a gift, sharing is what we
> do with those we love. Love should extend everywhere, even past your
> fiefdom of Trump-esque mine Ayn mine.

Whenever you guys try this you always murder millions.  One of Bernie
Sander's well paid staffers was promising to murder millions,
enthusiastically explaining that Stalin did it right, that fascists need
violence, that everyone who supports Trump is a fascist, and Bernie
Sanders failed to disown him or fire him.

And when Bernie Sanders talks, he does not promise to murder millions,
but he neglects to explain that he is not planning to murder millions
and neglects to explain why it will be different this time around.