Human Rights misnomers - Marxist communists - agreements/ contracts

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Tue Jan 14 16:04:00 PST 2020

Hey cypherpunks,

See below.

On 2020-01-14 23:23, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> So the looney "liberal" lefties (commies) want everyone to -have-
> everything, including "free"

To borrow some lines from Fabiana Cecin, Everything already is free.
Paid for by a star.

You can try to block all that and divvy it up into privatized parcels
with biz deals and right-wing verbiage, but reality doesn't care. Mortal
bodies die eventually, experience itself is a gift, sharing is what we
do with those we love. Love should extend everywhere, even past your
fiefdom of Trump-esque mine Ayn mine. If you're worried about The Bad
People doing The Bad Things to your hoards of magic cryptocoin
abstractions, mebbe interact in different ways such that The Bad People
and The Bad Things fade away into nothingness, rather than fantasizing
about building bigger and bigger walls around your seasteading island
where all by your lonesome (and purchased caregivers) you count your
coin until it's finally time to go into your scam cryonics chamber.

Or just keep being Kruge, I guess, from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.

KIRK: If we don't help each other, we'll die here!
KRUGE: Perfect!

Doug