My blog post re: letters supporting Reality Winner's clemency petition

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Jan 14 14:49:12 PST 2020

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 04:07:22PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:50:43 +0000
> Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi cypherpunks,
> >
> > Last month or so I mentioned doing some FOIAs, including ones related to
> > this email list, but I haven't done them yet. Apologies. Trying to do
> > them this month.
> >
> > I want to mention a fancy blog post I wrote yesterday for letters
> > supporting Russiagate whistleblower Reality Winner's clemency petition.
>

> 	"Winner was awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal for "aiding in 650 enemy captures, 600 enemies killed in action and identifying 900 high[-]value targets."[19]"
>
> 	the only thing that murdering cunt deserves is death, not 'clemency'.

"identifying 900 high-value targets"

Of course, high value brown skins are just a google click for
confirmation away.

Followed by some other MIC schmuck making another click to drone,
drone them away.

  Identifying 900 high-value brown skins?
  A Google click.

  Bombing that brown skin wedding to the stone age?
  A $2.5 million, Google-triangulated, "patriot" missle - bombs away!

  For every other form of death, Google Is Your Friend.