SecureDNS Web Cookies

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Tue Jan 14 11:36:43 PST 2020

Mr. Lahaye,

I have been using your SecureDNS DNSCrypt service for a few months
now. Only recently have I made the discovery that a web cookie exists
on all pages originating from SecureDNS. I do not see any infomration
reguarding this cookie, and consider cookie behavior like this to be
malicous. Do you have an explanation?

Further, upon whois-ing your two websites <securedns.eu> and
<https://ricklahaye.info/> I have discovered that one is a Google
Domain (and thus Google Hosted???) and one is a Godaddy domain hosted
on Cloudflare servers. The latter has been down with error 526 since I
last attempted to try. "Invalid SSL certificate" is the stated name of
the error from the Cloudflare side.

Should this be innocent behavior, I would highly suggest to you to 1)
avoid google, 2) prevent any tracking cookie injection, 3) avoid
cloudflare at /all/ costs, and 4) ensure that you have a reasonable
method of secure monitoring of status of web pages.

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x73518A15BA3C1476
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org