My blog post re: letters supporting Reality Winner's clemency petition

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Tue Jan 14 10:50:43 PST 2020

Hi cypherpunks,

Last month or so I mentioned doing some FOIAs, including ones related to
this email list, but I haven't done them yet. Apologies. Trying to do
them this month.

I want to mention a fancy blog post I wrote yesterday for letters
supporting Russiagate whistleblower Reality Winner's clemency petition.
Similar to Chelsea Manning receiving clemency, if Reality Winner's
petition were granted, she'd win early release from behind bars. Since
there's a long line of clemency petitions, it's unclear which
president('s staff) would decide her petition and when. Anyway, my post
reviews her leak, her case, and more, including some of the garbage FMC
Carswell has been throwing at CNN, me, and other journalists who have
been trying to interview her in person behind bars. Plus my post
includes my letter supporting her clemency petition and links to
instructions for how to either quickly sign online a pre-provided letter
or email in your own custom letter.

The post:
http://www.douglaslucas.com/blog/2020/01/13/letter-supporting-russiagate-whistleblower-reality-winner-clemency-petition/

Tweet by me re same: