This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Jan 14 06:55:28 PST 2020

On 1/13/20 9:25 AM, John Young wrote:
> Complaints about list processing is a venerable troll of public
> masturbation.

I've never noticed any problems with Cypherpunks mailing operations and
I never in my life expected any listserv, newsgroup, blogging site,
anywhere, to be responsible for the maintenance of my posts over time.
There are cloud services that do that. Anyone who expects anyone except
an operation that claims to do that as a business ... expects someone
else to take care of their shit, is a mentally deficient child-adult. A
spoiled brat mentally-deficient child-adult.

Rr