The Hill: Will alleged CIA misbehavior set Julian Assange free? | TheHill

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:14:02 PST 2020

On Mon Jan 13 20:13:16, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>As he faces a multi-day extradition hearing in a few days,
>for extradition TO THE USA !
>
>What the hell are you smoking?#?!!

As I implied in my third paragraph, the people who make up secret
police forces (or more simply political plainsclothes detectives) are
unscrupulous individuals who act in the name of their organization,
and use the most pained justifications for their actions.

So, based on sane legal reasoning, Assange shouldn't be extradited.

To carry out a policy within the legal frameworks available, it would
make more sense to either invade the Equadorian embassy or get the
British to evict Assange before the statute of limitations ran out.

Although through the grim logic of power, it would be more effective
to deny there ever was an indictment against Assange and call him a
crazy white haired fool.