Russia breached FBI

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Mon Jan 13 19:32:40 PST 2020

tl;dr on Russian vs Democrat hacking:

  How to spot Russian hacking emails:

  - Russian hacking emails bear the name "Fancy Bear", and will be
    reported by the Jew York Times as being "Russian hackers".

  - Democrat hacking emails bear the names Falko or Douche,
    and have made significant donations to the Democ-rats.

Zerowedgie with the details:

  Here Comes Wikigate 2: NYT Claims Russian Hackers Successfully
  "Breached" Burisma
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/here-comes-wikigate-2-nyt-claims-russian-hackers-successfully-breached-burisma

Glad we cleared -that- one up :D