[change at e.change.org: Videos: Free Julian Tour, Interview of John Shipton (Julian's dad) + Extradition Hearing Update]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 13 14:52:41 PST 2020

----- Forwarded message from "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org> -----

From: "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 22:39:53 +0000
Subject: Videos: Free Julian Tour, Interview of John Shipton (Julian's dad) +
 Extradition Hearing Update

Phillip Adams shared an update on <em>Free Julian Assange, before it's too late. Sign to STOP the USA Extradition</em>

Check it out and leave a comment:

Petition Update

Videos: Free Julian Tour, Interview of John Shipton (Julian's dad) + Extradition Hearing Update
Hi All, There are 2 parts to this update. Pre trial extradition hearing update + The first episode of a 3 part video series of our recent Free Julian Assange tour in North East NSW Australia. Mullumbimby, Brisbane  & Nimbin. Featuring John Shipton (Julian Assange's father) in Full House public hall Interviews and answering questions from the public.  Regarding the pre trial Extradition...
https://click.e.change.org/f/a/S_ilIGQzyQcW5yekLAaaTg~~/AANj1QA~/RgRf_3a5P4QnAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNoYW5nZS5vcmcvcC9mcmVlLWp1bGlhbi1hc3NhbmdlLWJlZm9yZS1pdC1zLXRvby1sYXRlLXN0b3AtdXNhLWV4dHJhZGl0aW9uL3UvMjU1OTM4MzI_Y3NfdGs9QXR0VGNUemRCRDhGT1RubUlGNEFBWGljeXl2TnlRRUFCRjhCdkpybWNfaEpHU1lHaVpkU29zek9mOTQlM0QmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPTMyOTg4ZGEzOTMyMjRmM2ViZGI4NDM4Njg3OTg5ODkxJnV0bV9jb250ZW50PWluaXRpYWxfdjBfMl8wJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1wZXRpdGlvbl91cGRhdGUmdXRtX3Rlcm09Y3NXA3NwY0IKAC678RxeKBlBhFIeemVuYWFuLmNoYW5nZS5vcmdAZnJlZWRibXMubmV0WAQAAAAC

Change.org is proudly funded by people like you, Zenaan.

As a public benefit company, we rely on the generosity of ordinary people — rather than government funding or annoying ads. Each contribution we receive means our small team can help petition starters win their campaigns. <strong>We believe in the voice of the people</strong> — that’s why we built a platform that is a 100% independent and available for everyone to create the change they want to see.

https://click.e.change.org/f/a/6BNAXMnsAWE2o_WOA0HzEA~~/AANj1QA~/RgRf_3a5P0TjaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2hhbmdlLm9yZy9tZW1iZXI_Y3NfdGs9QXR0VGNUemRCRDhGT1RubUlGNEFBWGljeXl2TnlRRUFCRjhCdkpybWNfaEpHU1lHaVpkU29zek9mOTQlM0QmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPTMyOTg4ZGEzOTMyMjRmM2ViZGI4NDM4Njg3OTg5ODkxJnV0bV9jb250ZW50PWluaXRpYWxfdjBfMl8wJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1wZXRpdGlvbl91cGRhdGUmdXRtX3Rlcm09Y3NXA3NwY0IKAC678RxeKBlBhFIeemVuYWFuLmNoYW5nZS5vcmdAZnJlZWRibXMubmV0WAQAAAAC

----- End forwarded message -----