This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 13 07:55:47 PST 2020

On 1/12/20 4:42 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> 	Now is my turn, haha. I haven't received any messages for a day or so, but I see that new messages have been posted. Wondering if I've been unsubscribed somehow - or cock.li is playing up.

I've been seeing your messages. Maybe the email relay server thinks the
copies going back to you are spam and shitcans them. Good luck figuring
out which relay, and even better luck figuring out how to contact and
convince the operator to de-list crock.lie from their spam list. The
domain name alone says "Spam that belongs in the the bitbucket".

Rr