Vermont: Year in prison for anyone under 21 in possession of cell phone - tentative legislation

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sun Jan 12 15:23:46 PST 2020

On January 12, 2020 12:44:05 AM UTC, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

>On 1/11/20 12:59 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 08:01:41AM -0800, Razer wrote:
>>> Not going to happen,
>> The crypto back doors on all phones?
>

>Schools have already been busted for doing that over the years
>
>Better the phones are required to be turned off on premises, if you
>ever
>expect the kids to be properly indoctrinated into Merican Fascist
>thinking.
>
>Ps. The first time I ever saw a calculator allowed in a classroom, no
>less a test area, I knew American children would be a global math fail.
>You need to learn the mechanics, just like you need to learn Text is
>spelled TEXT not TXT, first. Then you can fake it. Which is what I
>always told the class A drivers I trained. Learn to do it MY way first,
>THEN you can do it your way.
>
>Rr

I guess. I don't think I could've passed the AP Calculus curriculum
without the trusty TI-84 graphing calculator. Although, those things were
widely used not only for legit math but also to store notes for cheating
on all sorts of shit.  And to play games ;)

I think kids still use those (relatively) ancient things at school.