CHAMBERLEAKS: US Chamber’s Lobbyists Solicited Firm To Investigate Opponents’ Families, Children

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 08:29:45 PST 2020

The whole Palantir-HBGary scandal was interesting.

I wonder what was meant by "...I can exploit the home network/system"
or "Lots of vulnerabilities in social media" or "Enjoys photographing
children"

The meer hint or insinuation of something unsavory can destroy
careers, this is a scourge upon America.

Epstein made a career out of it. The whole Epstein system (that is, in
goes children, out goes something totally evil) should be repudiated.
To protect Epstein's network is to aid and abet a criminality that has
no place in America.

"Nations, like individuals, are punished for their
transgressions."-Ulysses S. Grant on the impact of the
Mexican-American War.

https://thinkprogress.org/chamberleaks-us-chambers-lobbyists-solicited-firm-to-investigate-opponents-families-children-f5d143aa2622/