Vermont: Year in prison for anyone under 21 in possession of cell phone - tentative legislation

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 06:11:28 PST 2020

 On Saturday, January 11, 2020, 01:09:48 AM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 >OK, so this is genuine, legitimate anti terror legislation being
discussed and "genuinely considered" at the USA state level - Vermont
in particular.

>  "How daft!  Surely they'll never get -that- one through?!#?"

>Not so fast grasshopper.

Somehow, this reminds me of the 1950's movie musical, redone recently,  "The Music Man", where the main character turns the game of pool into "the devil's tool".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroZXCYbqmc       at: 10:30

              Jim Bell