Our Russkie Bros (TM)(C)(R) are back - booyah muffas :D - dey got history - [PEACE]

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Jan 11 03:46:32 PST 2020

Aww, the Russkie's had no need to be aggressive - 'twas the
Americanos, high seas banditos, who according to the Russian Ministry
of Defence (in the typically flowery language of Russian MoD) say
that the US claim is:

  "not consistent with reality"

and further explain actual facts of US swinging their metaphoricals,
and most importantly their actual ship, into direct line of Russian
navy ship.

Now Russians being Russian, they can let a metaphor slip by here and
there, ya know?

But on a principle, like, I dunno, whether an asserted action is
factual or not, now that right there's a Red line, a Red Russian
line, and when I say Red, I mean

  Red, Red, li-i-ines,
  It's up to U, S, S, A ... I say,
  All we can do, we've done,
  But facts they won't go past our, Red liiiines,
  No! Lies won't go past our metaphors,

  Red, Red, lines.

[Now do NOT keep UB40 jingle in your head!]

   Your proof proves you wrong: VIDEOS of Russian warship’s
   ‘aggressive approach’ actually show US Navy violating maritime law
   – MoD
   https://www.rt.com/news/477976-us-russian-ships-aggressive-approach/

   Moscow Denies US Claim Russian Ship 'Aggressively Approached' USS
   Farragut in Arabian Sea
   https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001101078003221-moscow-denies-us-claim-russian-ship-aggressively-approached-uss-farragut-in-arabian-sea/

American sailors need to go back to Sail School :(

Why the hell is it that every other day is just one more bloody
embarrassment for the inglorious West?!#@!

Russian captain takes moment to figure out what's happening,
finally realises "Da! Mericanos Drink Sailing again lads :)
40 degrees starboard on the double!"