This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 09:27:47 PST 2020

 On Friday, January 10, 2020, 06:40:28 AM PST, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

 On January 10, 2020 12:40:38 AM UTC, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 03:13:21 PM PST, Punk-Stasi 2.0
><punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:10:23 +0000 (UTC)
>jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>  [twice in the last couple of hours I sent this,
>
> >   yes, we got it THREE TIMES
>

>  https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078865.html
>
>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078867.html
>
>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078869.html
>
>>    you can check the archive before needlessly resending
>
>>But I only got it ONE TIME.  And, I notice that nobody else replied
>>before the third time.  So far, you're the only one who claim you got
>>it more than once.    Let's get some confirmation.
>>                Jim Bell

>To add to the spam - I got it three times.

>His point was you could look at the archives, if it's in the archives
you can feel quite confident that it made it to the list. And if was in
the archives.... Three times.

But TWO times it WAS NOT SENT TO ME!  THAT is the failure of which I am complaining.  That is a discrete claim of a defect which, so far, nobody in a position seems to be interested in solving.
The reason I was signed up to receive those special confirmations is that a few months ago, the same thing happened to me.
           Jim Bell
               Jim Bell