This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 09:15:08 PST 2020

 Yes, as I understand it UK has private prosecutions.   Perhaps someone from UK can explain how well they work.  I am pessimistic that they will ever be truly allowed in America, for reasons which are obvious.  "The system" would be effectively agreeing to be enforced by the rules they claim to be, but are actually not, ruled by.
                 Jim Bell