This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 00:12:38 PST 2020

 On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 05:51:50 PM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 12:40:38AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>    On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 03:13:21 PM PST, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>  On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:10:23 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>  [twice in the last couple of hours I sent this,
>  >   yes, we got it THREE TIMES
> >    https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078865.html
>     https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078867.html
>     https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078869.html
> >    you can check the archive before needlessly resending
>
> But I only got it ONE TIME.  And, I notice that nobody else replied before the third time.  So far, you're the only one who claim you got it more than once.    Let's get some confirmation.

I received all three (second 2 being replies), and various follow ups.
I don't know what you meant, "second 2 being replies".
I tried to send this three times.  The first and second times, I received a special confirmation email that said the server had received it, but nevertheless it did not appear in any routine email sent back to me, as would normally occur.The third time I shortened it to a substantial degree, by shortening a quote from Reddit.  Only on this third attempt did it eventually return from the CP list as would an actual posting.
So, I still don't know what's going on.
                 Jim Bell