Fw: cypherpunks post acknowledgement

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:27:50 PST 2020

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020, 21:57 \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> <SNIP>

I seen strange, inconsistent behavior on the hackerspaces mailing list
> as well.  It's like they black-ball or moderate messages only from
> certain senders -- and do it invisibly so no one knows such activity
> is happening.
>
> It's called black-balling.  Who knows if you're a woman and get this
> treatment?

Never needed to use any "pussy pass" to get my messages posted there,
Mark.  See the hackerspaces general list's archive.  We had lots of really
horrible conflicts there in a recent past and no censorship until now.

Happy New Year, Mark!!!  Late wishes, but they are sincere!  :)