Fw: cypherpunks post acknowledgement

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:56:04 PST 2020

>  These "acknowledgements" sent to me are rather useless, and indeed quite
> insulting, if they don't actually confirm that the server that runs the list
> will actually POST my message, rather than merely say it "was successfully
> received by the cypherpunks mailing list."
> Because TWICE I recieved such a "acknowledgement" and yet the message didn't
> post.

Here's something even more alarming:  I don't get "acknowledgement
messages" at all, yet my messages show up in my feeds from the server.

I seen strange, inconsistent behavior on the hackerspaces mailing list
as well.  It's like they black-ball or moderate messages only from
certain senders -- and do it invisibly so no one knows such activity
is happening.

It's called black-balling.  Who knows if you're a woman and get this treatment?

marc0s