This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:38:15 PST 2020

> I will recant AP when, and only when, the world figures out a way to solve
> ALL of its problems that AP would otherwise solve.  Which will NEVER occur.

But you are possibly missing out on a problem AP *would* cause:  mob
slander of an innocent man.  Your AP has to be *perfectly* accurate of
its indictments.  How will you do this without re-inventing "the
System"?

That's why I propose the Headline Target technique:  more likely to
get results, and more-or-less harmless if wrong.

marxos