RAND Corp Document seeking

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:00:23 PST 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, January 9, 2020 5:29 PM, Se7en <se7en at cock.email> wrote:

> ... I am looking for RAND
> Corp map of impact of Radio Active Fallout and Nuclear Warfare. I
> believe this is its true name.
>
> This document shows the amount of damage from nuclear weaponry from
> epicenter (0 mile) to the outer-range of immediate fallout (~60
> mile)...

use the NUKEMAP: https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

also fun RAND reading,
'''
In our scenario, terrorists conceal a 10-kiloton nuclear bomb in a shipping container and ship it to the Port of Long Beach. Unloaded onto a pier, it explodes shortly thereafter. This is referred to as a “ground-burst” as opposed to an “airburst” explosion. We used this scenario because analysts consider it feasible, it is highly likely to have a catastrophic effect, and the target is both a key part of the U.S. economic infrastructure and a critical global shipping center.
'''
- https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/technical_reports/2006/RAND_TR391.pdf

best regards,