CNN outraged at Fake News denialists - was Re: "Hillary Clinton Slams Trump For Not Taking A More 'Hands-Off' Approach To [Iraq] Embassy Attack" - [PEACE]

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Jan 7 17:17:23 PST 2020

CNN thoroughly triggered that the Babylon Bee, and in particular the
rash and offensive second article below, is gettin more hits than CNN
and The New York Times combined on a weekly basis.

CNN is so sad about this.

  CNN Attacks Babylon Bee: Is The Web Only Big Enough For
  One Fake News Site?
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnn-attacks-babylon-bee-web-only-big-enough-one-fake-news-site

      "To put this in perspective, this is the same number of
      engagements the top NY Times and CNN stories on Facebook
      had over the past week," O'Sullivan wrote.

      "A lot of people sharing this 'satirical' story on
      Facebook don't know it is satire."

I don't know who could possibly have predicted this, but the
Babylon Bee has responded on the double:

  CNN Attacks Babylon Bee: 'The Internet Is Only Big Enough
  For One Fake News Site'
  https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-attacks-babylon-bee-the-internet-is-only-big-enough-for-one-fake-news-site

    U.S.—CNN has slammed the world's best satire site, The Babylon
    Bee, after CNN executives realized that "fake news" articles on
    the website were getting at least as much social media traction
    as their own.

    "There ain't room in this internet for the both of us," growled
    one CNN anchor on the air Monday evening. "There simply aren't
    enough people out there for us to fool with our fake news stories
    and The Babylon Bee to fool with their satire. There isn't enough
    clickbait and outrage traffic to go around."

    Reporters at the media outlet also pointed out that their news
    was "much faker" than The Babylon Bee's.

    "They're obviously amateurs over there at The Bee," said Brian
    Stelter. "A lot of times, their reporting comes true. If you're
    gonna do fake news, do it right -- 100% fake, guaranteed, 24/7.
    They really should learn from the pros over here at CNN."

    "Stay out of our territory," he growled.