Clue to So-Called Missing Jim Bell-AP Messages

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Jan 7 14:28:24 PST 2020

Yes, the cpunk archives have a slew of 1995 (before and after too)
about Jim Bell, Assassination Politics, Jim's email addresses, and
related matters. Takes a bit of reading to find them, searches don't
turn up all of them.

1995 is less bountiful than other years (say, 2019 spasms) but hardly
insignificant and offer worthwhile reading on a variety of topics
other than the low-volume AP stuff.

Jim was in the pokey during this period so that reduced his postings.
However Jim was sending out postal mails to compensate for the online lack.