Clue to So-Called Missing Jim Bell-AP Messages

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 11:58:30 PST 2020

 Does it contain messages that the Venona files almost completely lack?1995 messages that:
1.   Lack 'jim bell'2.   Lack 'jimbell at pacifier.com'3.   Lack 'assassination politics'4.   Lack ' ap ' except in contexts other than 'assassination politics', such as Associated Press or 'killer ap '5.   Lack references to 'bell', as in 'that damn bell', or 'that idiot bell'.
            Jim Bell