Soleimani's dipl. mission was requested by USA -- Re: Soleimani, another perspective

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.gga ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Mon Jan 6 22:47:29 PST 2020

Escobar, writing for The Saker, drops the following bombshell:

  Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani had flown into Baghdad on a normal
  carrier flight, carrying a diplomatic passport. He had been sent by
  Tehran to deliver, in person, a reply to a message from Riyadh on
  de-escalation across the Middle East. Those negotiations had been
  requested by the Trump administration.

  So Baghdad was officially mediating between Tehran and Riyadh, at
  the behest of Trump. And Soleimani was a messenger. Adil
  Abdul-Mahdi was supposed to meet Soleimani at 8:30 am, Baghdad
  time, last Friday. But a few hours before the appointed time,
  Soleimani died as the object of a targeted assassination at Baghdad
  airport.

  Let that sink in – for the annals of 21st century diplomacy. Once
  again: it does not matter whether the assassination order was
  issued by President Trump, the US Deep State or the usual suspects
  – or  when. After all, the Pentagon had Soleimani on its sights for
  a long time, but always refused to go for the final hit, fearing
  devastating consequences.

  Now, the fact is that the United States government – on foreign
  soil, as a guest nation – has assassinated a diplomatic envoy who
  was on an official mission that had been requested by the United
  States government itself.

  Baghdad will formally denounce this behavior to the United Nations.
  However, it would be idle to expect UN outrage about the US killing
  of a diplomatic envoy. International law was dead even before
  2003’s Shock and Awe.

Source:

  Escobar On The Soleimani Psyop & The Financial WMDs

  http://thesaker.is/financial-n-option-will-settle-trumps-oil-war/

  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-soleimani-psyop-financial-wmds