Clue to So-Called Missing Jim Bell-AP Messages

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 6 20:32:28 PST 2020

On 1/6/20 7:47 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
>> You'll notice whose prominently missing from this convo.
>>
>> Jim Bell.
>>
>> Know why?
>>
>> He didn't really want an answer.
>>
>> He wants a reason to be paranoid.
>>
>> Nutjob
> You shouldn't be so quick to judge, from afar, at that.  In times of
> confusion and disease, nothing can be certain without doing the work.
>
> Have you done the work?
>
> Marcos

I think John's posting of Tim's email pretty much resolved it. Anyone
who expects a US public (or private) server owner not to obey a US court
order's instructions is too stupid to be using a computer on the
internet. Tim wasn't stupid. He wasn't riseup and neither are the pglaf
people who operate this one as what appears to be, overall, a spam
catching machine. I wonder sometimes if the relevant people who analyze
spam email for a living use these archives for research data. It's not
much different than the tattered, abused, remnants of the former
almighty USNet newsgroups.

Rr

Rr