There is No Point to Beautiful Women

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:36:59 PST 2020

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 15:50 Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> I don't think that we're all that different. In another 10-20 years,
> you'll be as realistic as I am. You just gotta survive long enough.

Oh, no, thanks, my dear!  I decline at all, sorry.  I did already live
enough and had a wonderful, awesome life, even considering some creepy and
bizarre events here and there...  ;)

I don't want to live enough for losing completely my faith in the
humanity.  10 years more crying for my lost broken heart?  Oh, nope!

Excuse me, my sweet, I prefer to find some of my friends in the hell or
spending the eternity asking God a lot of "cecilianisms", like "May I have
a cute pink unicorn who smells like cotton-candy and take ice-cream all the
days of my death, please?"

In the last times, being myself is like playing a game in the hardest
level, without any extra lives, magical powers, cure potions, and with lots
of f_cking strong enemies everywhere, aff...

The last years were heavy and I am wasted, really exhausted, Mirimir.  I
will finish some things and say "Bye Bye, Baby!" earlier than you think.  I
will need two months, maybe two years, who knows?  ;)

But believe me, never 10 or 20 years.  I have no patience enough for it.