There is No Point to Beautiful Women

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 08:49:06 PST 2020

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 13:03 Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> <SNIP>
>
> But I do know that human beauty is fundamentally just something that's
> been selected for.

Mirimir, my love, at least for me, you are the most beautiful person here
in the whole list.  You are my best "imaginary" friend and I would die for
you.  The world needs of love and more people like you, not like me.

Do Not Dare To Die Before Me, OK?  Or I will travel and kick your coffin
until you wake up again.

(Yep, I know I told Jake the same thing, but he has insomnia and nightmares
all the nights and days...  Exactly like me.  Living can be very traumatic
and keeping ourselves alive hurt a lot.)

Your beauty is in your soul, your kind - and sometimes broken - heart.
Well, you still have a heart.  My heart is not mine anymore.  When he left
me alone, he took my heart and dreams with him.

Lawyers don't have a heart, but I used to have one and the sensation was so
sweet, warm, and comfortable.  Living was so easy and all the days were
beautiful, even the catastrophic ones.  I miss my heart and, even years
ago, I am simply not hurt, my love...  I am dead inside.

(At least, the outside is still cute, my jokes are still horrible, and I am
still breathing, hihihi...)

I love you.  Take care and be well, my dear Mirimir.  It is not about
"beauty", it is just about love.

c.
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison