There is No Point to Beautiful Women

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 07:47:32 PST 2020

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 04:45 Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

On 1/5/20 00:43, someone I'd rather call "Zeep the Bleep" wrote:

<SNIP>

"SleaZen" likes to call me a "trannie", an offensive way to make reference
to "trans women".  So I think it's pretty fair to call her a trans woman
too.  And "she" is ugly even using filters for pics, aff...

I do not care about her external ugliness, but she has more vanity and
egocentrism than Lucifer.  Her soul is rotten and she has not a heart.  Her
soul is ugly too.

She can lie and pretend to be kind when she wants, but is a just a stupid
psychopath, a bad actress, trying to spread hate against Black people,
Jews, Muslims, Women (cis and trans), and everybody more intelligent than
her.  Oh, almost the whole humanity!  :D

Well, I prefer to forget SleaZen's existence forever, because she's a toxic
troll, a fire garbage, and a non interesting subject for us, my dear.

In any case, I will support your decision about fun nicks, because a bully
needs bullying to learn how horrible and sad is the sensation of being
humiliated in a group.

Oh, Shawn, I didn't watch the video because I know it's rotten and hateful
like her.

Let's talk about more relevant subjects than "SleaZen", "Zeep The Bleep",
"ZeNazi", "Zzzzzenaan", and her many other nicks.  Maybe about kittens and
puppies?  Or crypto and coding?  Hihihi...  ;)

You know, I said I am the list's "favorite lawyer", but every alive being
knows that nobody likes lawyers, hahahaha!!!  ;D

Tender kisses, my dear.  Wish you and your loved ones much peace, love, and
sweetness.  Take care and keep away from racist monsters.

c.

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison