Oddly silent

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sat Jan 4 20:51:45 PST 2020

On 01/04/2020 09:07 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 20:29:58 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 01/04/2020 08:02 PM, Razer wrote:
>>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>>> I'd say Trump and the Pentagon officials who ok-ed the operation
>>> committed treason by illegally endangering Americans.
>>
>> That's what I said about 9/11. Not that it made me very popular.

<SNIP>

> 	likewise, how did the US military bombing of the so called 'world trade center' affect the interests of goldman-sachs, isreal and the rest of US govcorp? Those interests were of course very greatly advanced by the 9/11 false flag attack. Again, there isn't any act of treason in sight.
>
> 	you're welcome =)

The false flag explanation is way too contrived and implausible.

For one thing, there's just too much evidence that implicates al-Qaeda.

And yes, I know that al-Qaeda started out as a CIA operation. But it
seems more likely that they went rogue. Although it is possible that the
CIA did 9/11, as part of some bizarre power struggle -- or yes, a false
flag. But more likely the Sauds or close friends were behind it, and
just not funding it as part of their fundamentalist education network.

I saw it as well deserved payback for at least a century of fucking with
other countries. While playing a world cop in a white hat. And I was
like "Hey, suck it up! You just lost a few damn  buildings that hardly
anyone ever really liked.

I mean, the US is the only country that has ever used nuclear weapons on
heavily populated areas. And with the USSR, threatened the world with
nuclear holocaust for several decades. Not to mention displacing Great
Britain in the Middle East after WWII, and totally fucking shit up.

And yes, I agree with Razer that the Bush administration screwed the
pooch. By ignoring evidence that the attacks were immanent.