Oddly silent

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jan 4 19:02:29 PST 2020

On 1/4/20 12:26 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 01/04/2020 12:05 PM, John Young wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
>> Trump brags about never listening to experts, got a bit of swag from Al
>> Baghdadi whack. Appears to be on ego enhancing pharmas and panderers. So
>> was JFK.
> Interesting parallel there. JFK was on some mix of opiates, barbituates
> and amphetamines. Dog knows what Trump is on.
>
> Also, both JFK and Trump came from wealth. Indeed, JFK came from
> ~criminal wealth. And he was quite the sex freak, maybe more than Trump.
> I'm guessing that neither were above fucking the occasional tween.
>
> However, JFK didn't run his moth off like Trump does. And he at least
> pretended to be respectable.

Methedrine and B-12 injections were all the rage in DC at the time.
WHEEEE! Anything is possible, including a 'limited' nuclear war with
Russia over Cuba! JFK had been a legal speedfreak for a long time due to
his WWII back injury. Methamphetamine decreases tissue swelling. That's
it's legit medical use, and that's what it does to your brain too. That
smile on his face was a 'glued on smile' of someone made an idiot by
ther meds.

About 'listening to experts'. Speigel's article on the Soleimani hit
mentioned this is what happens when you run a government without
experts. Not that experts would have accomplished anything besides
slowing down an inevitability until such a time as they considered an
action against Iran 'winnable'.

Just Security (Brookings) claims there is no such US law or ANY AUMF
that would have allowed for this hit. They made that VERY clear. They
also claim that 'preemption' of an alleged attack isn't legit.

In excruciating detail...
https://www.justsecurity.org/64645/top-experts-backgrounder-military-action-against-iran-and-us-domestic-law/

Trump gave the Pentagon a long illegal leash and they just made
themselves war criminals without protection of even US law.

Pepe Escobar on FB a few hours ago sums up the gravity of the situation;

"THE AMERICANS KNEW SOLEIMANI CAME TO BAGHDAD AS A DIPLOMAT - AND THEY
KILLED HIM ANYWAY

Reconfirmed with Iraqi intel sources: the US military command at Baghdad
airport was OFFICIALLY informed that Soleimani would arrive in Baghdad
AS A DIPLOMAT, to advise the command of the Iraqi armed forces.

So the Americans killed a diplomat on an official mission.

This not only reiterates what we all knew about Exceptionalist
Cowardice. It points to the fact that now it's really the law of the
jungle. ANYONE is free to snuff out a diplo-Yankee anywhere.

Blowback WILL be a bitch."

As far as outcomes. The shooting down of an Iranian airliner resulted in
a Pan Am flight blown out of the sky over lockerbie (which was falsely
blamed on Gadaffi), so by extension the killing of Soleimani will result
in the endangerment of any US soldier or diplomat on Earth no matter
their stationing or appointment.

Pepe Escobar also says there's a Red battle flag flying over the main
mosque in Tehran, and you'll know revenge happened when the flag comes down

I'd say Trump and the Pentagon officials who ok-ed the operation
committed treason by illegally endangering Americans.

Rr