Oddly silent

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jan 4 18:40:20 PST 2020

Black folks, and latinos, are attracted to Pentecostalalism and
apocalyptic cults (seeking escape from cultural oppression, jumping out
of the frying pan and into the fire), lotteries (hoping to escape
economic oppression, out of the frying pan...) and total scam artists
like Reverend Ike (because except for prostitution... see last
parenthetical comment.

What's your point anyway dick-for-brains? Koresh wasn't an American
libertarian... He was a phantasm of Stephen Gaskin's nightmares, and you
can't make him one by honorarium.

Rr