Oddly silent

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 14:56:34 PST 2020

 Is anyone aware that a rather large minority of the residents of the Branch Davidian site (Waco Texas 1993) were black?  Both the Federal Government and the MSM (although I don't know if the term "Mainstream Media" existed then) seemed to carefully conceal, or at least didn't publicize, that fact.   The Wikipedia article also fails to disclose this fact.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siegeEven this article doesn't mention it:     https://www.salon.com/2000/06/19/waco_7/
Sadly, even after 10 minutes of searching, I cannot find references supporting this claim.
(BTW, I use the term "black" intentionally.  Many of the residents were British, too.)
                    Jim Bell