Oddly silent

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sat Jan 4 12:26:12 PST 2020

On 01/04/2020 12:05 PM, John Young wrote:

<SNIP>

> Trump brags about never listening to experts, got a bit of swag from Al
> Baghdadi whack. Appears to be on ego enhancing pharmas and panderers. So
> was JFK.

Interesting parallel there. JFK was on some mix of opiates, barbituates
and amphetamines. Dog knows what Trump is on.

Also, both JFK and Trump came from wealth. Indeed, JFK came from
~criminal wealth. And he was quite the sex freak, maybe more than Trump.
I'm guessing that neither were above fucking the occasional tween.

However, JFK didn't run his moth off like Trump does. And he at least
pretended to be respectable.